Craftware Google Drive Exporter For JIRA needs google autentifications credentials for corectly working. It is a oAurh 2.0 protocol for security user autentification. This manual shows how to properly configure the plugin.
Download the add-on file from Atlassian Market. (click Download from the right menu bar)
- In your JIRA open Add-ons → Manage add-ons → Upload add-on . And install plugin from your disk.
- Open Google Developer Console
- Create new project Google Console Project:
- Search Google Drive API and enable it
- Google SpreadSheets APi and enable it
- Create oAuth credentials:
- Enter yout client name and Authorized redirect URIs (YOUR_JIRA_BASE_URL+ /secure/GoogleAuthViewAction!auth.jspa)
- Downlad JSON configuration
- Copy JSON from downloaded file and paste it to JIRA configruation