- Go to JIRA issue navigator and add some criteria (or write JQL query)
- Do search to see search request result.
- Select Attachments from Export dropdown menu.
- This will take you to Download Attachments for JIRA dialog.
Select the best folder name, which yours attachments will be collected.
- Click Download all attachments button
Dialog allows you to:
- Filter attachments (include or exclude) based on predefined extensions or you write custom wild card match expression.
- Group attachments in folders based on selected grouping like: issue key, issue summary, extension etc.
- Click Download. All attachments will be packed and stored on disk.
If you want to limit your query result set values in "Max. result" and "Start from" inputs and click "Download for pagination". This wile search for attachments only in max result issues and started from start from index in the search request result.
- served from browser.
Only most modern browsers will work with plugin. Total size of result zip file is limited by client browser and available free memory on clients computer. Details about performance limitations can be found here.